We understand that the financial aspect of any conference, event, association or society is a key aspect in the long term success of the organisation. Through our many years of experience and knowledge we will help to provide you with an understanding of the financial obligations.
We have the experience and expertise to open and manage to your bank account in any currency you wish. All income and expenses related to your organisation will be directed to that account. We will undertake the administration of the VAT/TAX requirements if applicable. We use a SAGE accounting package which is used by many other organisations which is approved by HMRC and the Institute of Directors.
Our bookkeepers record all financial transactions, and is part of the process of accounting in business. Transactions include purchases, sales, receipts and payments for your organisation.
Our bookkeepers bring the books to the trial balance stage for the accountant who will prepare the income statement and balance sheet using the trial balance and ledgers prepared by the bookkeeper. The other services we can offer are:
- Day to day payment of expenses when required
- Day to day bookkeeping services using SAGE accounting package
- Preparation of quarterly reports in SAGE or excel
- Preparation of end of financial year report for Accountant/Auditor in SAGE
- Reporting to Finance committee
- Receipt of miscellaneous income
- General financial administration